- The application period for Centre Gives 2017 was open January 16 – February 10, 2017.
- Please review the 2017 Participation Guidelines here.
Centre Gives 101
Is your organization new to Centre Gives? Are you a new staff member or board member? Do you want to find out about the look of the new CentreGives.org website? Then, please take a few minutes to look through the "Centre Gives 101" PowerPoint presentation posted below. The slides give a comprehensive tutorial on the history, facts, donation process, searching & sorting, organization profile pages, disbursement checks, donor receipts, donor information, donor refund process, and other information pertinent to Centre Gives.
In March, Centre Foundation hosted an annual 5-week Success Series to help the 147 participating non-profit organizations, their staff and board members, and volunteers prepare for a successful Centre Gives! Session topics were led by Centre Foundation staff members and Brad Groznik of Groznik PR, who shared industry secrets and best practices. Over the combined 10 hours of instruction, there were approximately 175 participants in attendance who shared past tactics and future goals. If you weren't able to attend or would like to review the materials, please see the listing below and be sure to utilize the additional resources (logos and animated video) in the sidebar:
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017 from 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Thursday, March 9, 2017 from 3:00 - 5:00 pm
- Friday, March 17, 2017 from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- * New Location: State College Borough Building, Room 201
- Topic: Fundraising Fundamentals
- Friday, March 24, 2017 from 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Topic: Fundraising & Prize Strategies
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017 from 4:00 - 6:00 pm
* Stay organized with a Master Spreadsheet template.
Below, please find Centre Gives logos to use on social media or in emails with your friends and family as you share the excitement of #CentreGives!