Centre Gives is May 7 & 8, 2019
Centre Gives is a 36-hour online giving event beginning at 8 am on May 7th and concluding at 8 pm on May 8th.
Centre Gives Newsletter
If your organization participates in Centre Gives, sign up to receive Centre Gives news and updates using this form.
The application for Centre Gives 2019 opened on January 14th and will close on February 28th.
If you have trouble accessing your organization's Centre Gives profile or if you have any questions, please contact our office at email@example.com or call (814) 237-6229.
- Review the 2019 Centre Gives guidelines here.
Centre Gives 101
Is your organization new to Centre Gives? Are you a new staff member, board member, or volunteer? Join us for a Centre Gives 101 Workshop on Thursday, February 21, 2019 from 12:00-1:15 pm at Centre Foundation (1377 Ridge Master Drive, State College, PA 16803) for a comprehensive overview, including history, facts, donation process & other important Centre Gives topics. Feel free to bring questions and a brown bag lunch.
Space is limited. Register using this form.
In March & April, Centre Foundation will host its annual 5-week Success Series to help participating nonprofits, their staff, board members, and volunteers prepare for a successful Centre Gives. Sessions will be led by Centre Foundation staff members and other community members. Participants will gather to share their Centre Gives goals, strategies, and ideas and to learn skills that will be useful throughout the entire year.
The 2019 Success Series dates/topics are as follows:
- Wednesday, March 6 from 10:00- 11:30 am OR 2:00- 3:30 pm- Goal Setting
- Wednesday, March 13 from 10:00- 11:30 am OR 2:00- 3:30 pm- Spreading the Word
- Wednesday, March 20 from 10:00- 11:30 am OR 2:00- 3:30 pm- Engaging Your Donors
- Wednesday, March 27 from 10:00- 11:30 am OR 2:00- 3:30 pm- Strategizing for Success
- Tuesday, April 2 from 2:00- 3:30 pm- State College Panel Discussion
- Thursday, April 4 from 10:00- 11:30 am- Bellefonte Panel Discussion
To review last year's materials, please click the link below:
Stay organized with a Master Spreadsheet template.
Below, please find Centre Gives marketing materials to use on social media as you share the excitement of #CentreGives!