Business Fundraiser Resources
Centre Gives is May 11 & 12, 2021
Centre Gives is a 36-hour online giving event beginning at 9 am on May 11th and concluding at 9 pm on May 12th.
If you're interested in participating, contact Kerry Tolton, Development and Stewardship Director, at (814) 237-6229 or CentreGives@centre-foundation.org by May 1, 2021.
Your business will receive an email from Centre Foundation inviting you to complete your fundraising profile for Centre Gives.
- Complete the registration form and include a logo
- Your business profile will be published live within 2-3 business days.
- You will receive a confirmation that your profile is live.
- Make sure to visit and review the profile.
If everything looks good, you are ready to start planning and promoting with your employees and the community!
- Decide to participate in Centre Gives 2021 as a Business Fundraiser by offering to stretch employee contributions, employee participation incentives, or both.
- Business Stretch Dollars:
- Employee Incentives:
- Register to participate, visit and review your Business Fundraiser profile page.
- Announce to employees that you are an official Centre Gives 2021 Business Fundraiser.
- Share offer of Business Stretch Dollars or Employee Incentives with employees to encourage participation.
- Visit CentreGives.org and become familiar with resources, logos and branding, social media promotional materials.
- Educate employees on how to donate through your business fundraiser.
- Host a Centre Gives countdown or kickoff to celebrate your fundraiser.
- Visit centregives.org and become familiar with resources, logos and branding, social media promotional materials.
- Promote to the community that your business is participating in Centre Gives!
Check Back Soon for Additional Resources!
Below, please find Centre Gives marketing materials to use on social media as you share the excitement of #CentreGives!
Centre Gives Logo
Centre Gives 10-Year Anniversary Logo